Dnyanesh Kulkarni announced the President, and Alok Gupta takes over as the Vice-Chairman of the ISODA management committee.
ISODA (The Infotech Software Dealers Association) recently concluded its 11th AGM and elections for the positions of Vice-Chairman, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. In a first, the association organized its meeting virtually on the 10th of October 2020. During the meeting, members of the previous committee discussed the financials and also the minutes of the last year.
The newly elected management committee members include Rajeev Mamidanna, Co-founder of Technosprout Systems. Mamidanna, who previously served as the Vice-Chairman of the committee, was promoted as the Chairman of the association. Also, Dnyanesh Kulkarni, Founder & Owner of Deltakraft Solutions, who previously served as the Vice President, took over the position of the President of ISODA.
The New Management Committee is as follows:
Chairman – Rajeev Mamidanna, Technosprout systems
Vice-Chairman – Alok Gupta, Softmart Solutions
President – Dnyanesh Kulkarni, Deltakraft Solutions
Vice President – Jitesh Chauhan, Rubik Infotech
Secretary – Pradeep Daga, Suntronix
Treasurer – Ravi Jalan, Shakti Enterprises
The names of the Regional Secretaries for the different designated regions of ISODA will be announced in November. ISODA now has over 200 members on board, with the count increasing every day. The committee is looking to add new chapters to get more members on board.
In the wake of the rising uncertainties and with business organizations struggling to expand, ISODA committee members are looking to set up a platform that ensures growth and increased businesses for all the members. The committee will focus on the following issues:
- Enabling realistic collaboration among members for upselling, cross-selling, and growing together during the post-lockdown period.
- Operating professionally to ensure matured internal communication as well as interactions with all the members.
- Improving communication with Distributors and OEMs.
- Doubling the member count to identify new regions.
- Adoption of skill development initiatives for the employees of the association members.
- Increasing ISODA’s visibility by taking digital marketing to the next level.
- Maximizing contact with the OEM community through creative online interactions.