ASIRT is an Association of, for, and by System integrators (SIs) and Retailers in India.
The Association has this year completed its 9 years of serving its members and contributing to the IT ecosystem. Its aim is to build partnerships and help the SI community to expand business boundaries and reach higher goals.
ASIRT, founded in 2012, has currently 200+ members and offers equal opportunity to all to collaborate, network and grow. They can be either a small IT retailer, to a large System Integrator.
ASIRT provides a platform to collaborate with fellow System Integrators – not as a competitor but as a partner. All the members have come to realize that where they saw each other as a competitor once, have now not only partnered in business but have also become friends for a lifetime.
As ASIRT and System integrators celebrates its 9th Anniversary, below are the Events, Programs and Achievements during these years –
- TechDay: The monthly flagship event by ASIRT that has recently completed its 90th session. It helps members to connect with National and International Principal Vendors, OEMs, and Brands, while getting advice from Business Coaches, Legal and Tax experts.
- TechEdge: It offers an opportunity for members’ staff to get Technical and soft skill training.
- AGM Program: ASIRT Gold Member Program helps members to leverage their premier status to earn higher revenues.
- Consortium: ASIRT offers a unique platform – Consortium, to its members. This allows members to collaborate with the consortium members to cover the spectrum of IT Services and thus win business opportunities through partnerships like system integrators.
- Sponsorship Programs: ASIRT offers a range of sponsorship opportunities that allow brands and OEMs to build a strong rapport with members.
- Cricket: The members of ASIRT play box cricket every Sunday. They also organise ACPL – ASIRT Cricket Premier League, an annual tournament among member teams.
- Inner Wheel: A group of female spouses of the members where they interact, socialise, and do business among them.
- Grievance Cell: This is a powerful medium to address and resolve technical, commercial and support issues related to Vendors, OEMs, and Distributors and its members.
- Active, Powerful and Transparent Board: The Board members meet every month to discuss and act on various matters of the association. Transparent and co-operative work culture has defined the association’s style of working.
ASIRT has changed the face of the Mumbai IT channel by singlehandedly steering the industry to counter the new-age digital economy and prepared its member fraternity to evolve and succeed through partnering with System integrators ASIRT primarily operates in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai and has plans to build its chapters across the country.
Read More :